In 2011, we had the pleasure of working with Carter Kostler (featured on Shark Tank,) who, at the age of 13, had the idea to make a fruit infuser bottle. We designed a sleek, lightweight, and easy-to-use water bottle to reflect the purity of the Define Bottle brand. The bottle is crafted from glass, bamboo, and Tritan materials and features two separate cylinders to contain fresh fruit while infusing the flavors into the water.
The Define Bottle Sport Flip Top is a sustainable, beautifully crafted fruit infused water bottle to take on the go. Designed for those with an active lifestyle the Define Bottle Sport is made in the USA out of BPA free Tritan co-polyester so you can take it to the gym, pool or anywhere else that life may take you. Your options are endless when it comes to creating healthy, fresh fruit infused water!
The attached lanyard makes it easy to carry and no worries when it comes to cleaning, it’s a breeze! The Define Bottle disassembles into multiple pieces for easy access into each compartment; you don’t want a nasty mess growing in the bottom of your bottle. Give up your plain water and Define what’s in your water bottle!
The Define Bottle Sport Features :
- Fits in a standard cup holder
- Attached wrist lanyard makes it easy to carry
- Capacity: 16 ounces (about 500 ml)
- Easy cleaning – the bottle comes apart in multiple places for easy access
- INCLUDED re-freezable base piece helps keep your fruit from spoiling
- Strainer middle piece contains the fruit to the bottom and away from your mouth piece
- Made in the USA with Eastman Tritan – Odorless, tasteless, and stain resistant
Get the Define Bottle at bedbathandbeyond.com